The Instructor Course is an intensive training event and a journey of discovery for all participants. Designed as a basis for real cultural change to give delegates practical experience to make a difference. All team working is based around real workplace scenarios.
Delegates are set daily challenges as part of a Team Game and application of Total Productive Maintenance Pillar tools, to improve their self management skills and adding to their learning experience. An exam and awards ceremony form the climax of the second week.
Ideally, candidates coming onto this course will have responsibility for an improvement programme or operational management within a manufacturing or service based environment. The second part to this event is a 100 day post review with the delegates, where to attain full course awards they must demonstrate to a senior panel within the organisation that they have delivered change in their place of work following the review.
• A unique, character building and life changing event.
• Highest level training in Total Productive Maintenance.
• Held onsite at client location.
• All workbooks, worksheets and manuals included.
• Work wear provided.
• 24 improvement projects are selected and completed over 13 Days.
• Assistance with the selection of improvement projects.
• Filming of case studies and projects.
• Team games.
• Weekend activities.
• Awards ceremony and guest speaker.
• Create “Change Agents” who will lead and inspire sustainable improvements in your factories.
• Return on investment after approximately 12 months through solving factory based problems during the course.
• Host site becomes a flagship site for Total Productive Maintenance within the whole organisation.
• Embedded learning through the use of Learning Reviews.
• Refreshed and current approach to implementing core TPM and WCM Pillars.
• This course creates a real “buzz” throughout the company, creating a demand for change.
• Delegates understand the practicalities of change and the impact they will have on factory performance.
• Be part of an elite class of Total Productive Maintenance Instructors world-wide.
• Build employee relationships across your individual sites.